Salman didn't recommend me for 'Bigg Boss', says Mahek Chahal


 Model-actress Mahek Chahal, who was identified as out from 'Bigg Boss', says individuals resent her developing with Bollywood celebrity Salman Khan and details that he was not crucial in getting her into the simple reality display.


"It's very unjust. Please assess me for who I am. If Khan Sahib is a celebrity and he happens to be my companion, then what is erroneous in that? Is it my mistake if he's my friend?


"There was not 1 contestant within 'Bigg Boss' who didn't try to socialize with Khan sahib. Why eliminate my achievements? Saying that I'm buddies with Khan sahib and so I'd win the display is so unjust," said Mahek who came out with 'Nayee Padosan' and later fearured in Salman Khan starrer 'Wanted'.


Mahek Chahal




She declines the ask for that she got into 'Bigg Boss' because of her Salman network.


"Even if he did suggest me, there would have been no damage in it. But actually, he did not. I was requested to be in 'Bigg Boss' last season. But I had to be in Norwegian because my dad was perishing. On top of that I had any sort of incident. I informed 'Bigg Boss' to technique me the following season. This season I was the first contestant to be contacted," she said.


"If I had Khan sahib's assistance on the display, I'd not be out of the 'Bigg Boss' home now. I'd be the victorious one on the display. I'd have served like this special little element on 'Bigg Boss', trying to please everyone by drawing up and baking in the cooking area all-time. But no, I select to be myself at the chance of being kicked out," she included.


Yes, Mahak calling Salman Khan.


"I was 18 when I met him. He is so much person to me. I admiration him. He snacks me like a kid. I'm terrified of Khan Sahib," said the celebrity who was kicked out from the 'Bigg Manager 5' home Wednesday.


Mahak confirms it frustrating to have her magic lost by someone else.
She said: "Only I know what difficult I've gone through each day on 'Bigg Boss'. Now when I'm out, I notice someone was trying to damage my photograph while I was within. But I know the visitors that has witnessed 'Bigg Boss' knows what it is about...I select to be myself."


Talking about Pooja Bedi's ask for of being Salman's young lady in 'Bigg Boss', she said: "Who is Pooja Bedi? Wohi jo ek baar nominate develop ke baad 'Bigg Boss' se nikal gayi thi? Is it my mistake if individuals didn't like her and like Mahek instead? Kuch to log kahenge, Logon ka kaam hai kehna. Men and women chat. But what I am is not demonstrated in their envious bitching.


"Pooja Bedi had gone to the level of chiding me for the way I talked and performed myself in the 'Bigg Boss' home. She probably resented the truth that I talked the simple reality on her experience and on the experience of everyone in the home. This is the way to discipline someone who's genuine. Does she really think herself intelligent? She has demonstrated the opposite."


She has no remorse about being identified as out of 'Bigg Boss'.


"I am very pleased to get my independence again. Very pleased in order to match household again. I was stored six time within, so to me that's big enough. And I know, I came across well on the display. That's what issues to me. Ab sabko pataa chal gaya hai major kaisi hoon," said Mahek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bollywood T 20

Latest India news, top stories and world news headlines from bollywoodt20! News India. Find breaking news from India and in-depth coverage of world news headlines.News to find breaking news, current events, the latest headlines, news photos, analysis & opinion on top stories, world, business, politics, entertainment, sports, technology, and more.politics, science & technology, health and more just on a mouse click.

For More Detail Visit @ bollywoodt20.blogspot.in

Labels

Blog Archive