Shah Rukh Khan offers Lady Gaga lead role in Bollywood film


Bollywood Master Shah Rukh Khan has provided the head element to pop star Lady Gaga in his next film.


Khan said that he would really like to toss Ridiculous in one of his Bollywood shows during an appointment on UTV in which the couple discussed really like, searching and popular music, the Reflection revealed.


Lady Gaga


The 'Born this way' musician informed Shah Rukh Khan that she would really like to be element of a Bollywood film, but not as a major celebrity instead "in a lesser role".


"I don't have any illusions of being a head actress! Instead, I would like to be toss in a lesser element," she said.


During their hour-long chat Shah Rukh Khan also coached the musician how to chat some Hindi such as how to deal with her "little monsters" when in Indian.


The couple also discussed reincarnation, with the musician disclosing that she thought in the idea of restoration.


"I believe you can be born-again over and over again.


"I believe I was my dad's sis. My dad's sis passed away when she was 19 decades of age and I believe her heart is with me and so I believe that I am her reincarnation.


"When I'm in The united states and I discuss it they look at me like I'm on mad desserts," she included.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bollywood T 20

Latest India news, top stories and world news headlines from bollywoodt20! News India. Find breaking news from India and in-depth coverage of world news headlines.News to find breaking news, current events, the latest headlines, news photos, analysis & opinion on top stories, world, business, politics, entertainment, sports, technology, and more.politics, science & technology, health and more just on a mouse click.

For More Detail Visit @ bollywoodt20.blogspot.in

Labels

Blog Archive